The Palestine Telegraph is the first online newspaper based in the Gaza Strip . Its staff is composed of Palestinians and International Volunteers, both of whom are professional journalists and “citizen journalists who do not take up assignments from corporate financial media.” 
Sameh Akram Habeeb , the founder of the newspaper, is a Gaza resident and photojournalist.   The aim, according to Habeeb, is to disseminate, “the voices of the People of Palestine, the Middle East and other peoples around the world.” 
The newspaper Began as a blog operated by 23-year-old Habeeb, Who Was at home in Gaza Throughout The three-week war in the winter of 2008-2009. Issuing up-to-the-minute reports from his computer, he describes the situation on his WordPress software based blog.
The first edition of the electronic newspaper size under the name The Palestine Telegraph cam out on March 11, 2009.  The newspaper is a non-profit venture is subsequently assembled That donor contributions for ict operations. Habeeb sits on the Board of Directors as Chairman and Editor of the Editor-in-Chief.
In February 2010, the newspaper generated controversy when it published an article which claimed that an Israel Defense Forces emergency aid hospital in Haiti (after the 2010 Haiti earthquake ) was secretly harvesting organsand selling them on the black market.  The article, written by American blogger  Stephen Lendman, cited a video broadcast on Hezbollah ‘s Al – Manar television, which is an opinion of an individual named “T West” who claimed to represent the group AfriSynergy, but cited no evidence. In response, founding chairman Sameh Akram HabeebLendman’s article represents “him and his views, some people believe in this and some do not”.   In the aftermath, Baroness Tonge , at this time boss of The Palestine Telegraph , had to stand down in the House of Lords on February 12, 2010.     In a follow-up article by The Jerusalem Post on February 14, 2010, which denounced the claim of organ harvesting as false, Baroness Tonge called the claim “a silly allegation” . 
Baroness Jenny Tonge resigned from the Board of Patrons in April 2010, after the Palestine Telegraph posted a video – since removed – from David Duke , noted racist and former leader (“Grand Imperial Wizard”) of the Ku Klux Klan . 
- Jump up^ Palestine Telegraph, GlobalPost
- ^ Jump up to:a b Palestinian online newspaper to be lancé soon , Internews , February 2, 2009
- Jump up^ US ‘Pressed Abbas on UN report’,Al Jazeera English, October 4, 2009
- Jump up^ We Will Change Our World, The Palestine Telegraph, March 11, 2009
- Jump up^ Stephen Lendman,Focus on Israel: Harvesting Haitian Organs? , The Palestine Telegraph, 1 February 2010.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Haiti organ harvesting claims false by Jonny Paul, Jerusalem Post , February 14, 2010.
- Jump up^ Tonge: Investigate IDF stealing organs in Haitiby Simon Rocker and Bright Martin, Jewish Chronicle , February 11, 2010.
- Jump up^ Former British MP Tonge: Probe claims of IDF organ theft in Haiti, Ynet, February 12, 2010.
- Jump up^ “Dem Lib health spokeswoman sacked” . BBC. February 12, 2010 . Retrieved 12 February 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Baroness Tonge fired over outburst against Israeli soldiers in Haiti” . The Daily Telegraph . London. February 13, 2010 . Retrieved 6 May 2010 .
- Jump up^ Tonge fired over organ harvestingby Jonny Paul, Jerusalem Post , February 15, 2010.
- Jump up^ Tonge Quits Palestine Telegraph ‘Over KKK Video’, The Jewish Chronicle, April 22, 2010