Established in 1988, Telehouse is a major carrier-neutral roommate , ICT solutions and managed services provider based in Docklands, London . It operates eight facilities between London, Paris and Frankfurt. Part of the global Telephony network of data centers, the brand has 45 colocation facilities in 26 major cities around the world Moscow, Istanbul, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Seoul, Tokyo, New York and Los Angeles. KDDI , Telehouse’s Japanese telecommunications and systems integration parent company, operates data center facilities in America and Asia. Telehouse has ISO / IEC 27001 : 2005 (information security) and ISO 9001: 2000 (quality management) and ISO 14001 : 2004 (environmental management) accreditations across many of its sites in Europe.
Operational since 1990, Telehouse North has become Europe’s first purpose-built neutral colocation facility.  It is the main hub of the Internet in the United Kingdom . In London , Telehouse opened an additional colocation facility in 1997, Telehouse Metro , in the City of London .
A second building at the Docklands site, Telehouse East , was opened in 1999 and the construction of a third building, Telehouse West, at its Docklands site was completed in March 2010. In July 2014 KDDI announced that a fourth building North Two  would be built on the site, adjacent to the existing Telehouse North building.
Telehouse London is the primary home of the London Internet Exchange since 1994, Telehouse is one of the key internet hubs in the world.
LINX , Exchange Packet , LONAP and LIPEX are present at Telehouse Docklands.
In 2012, Telehouse built their own primary substation, at 50MVA and two 132kVA power lines directly connected to the high voltage power network for the London Docklands site.
Telehouse Europe operates three sites in Paris :
- Telehouse Paris Fasting . Opened in 1996 near the famous Sentier street in Paris .
- Telehouse Paris Voltaire which opened in 1998.
- Telehouse Magny-Les-Hameaux ( Yvelines department). Originally a national military defense, the site was converted into a 15,000 square meters of colocation space.
Telehouse Europe also operates in Frankfurt :
- Telehouse Frankfurt . Opened in 2012, Telehouse acquired one of Germany’s largest colocation sites, Databurg.
- Jump up^ “Telehouse Global Corporate Brochure” (PDF) . Retrieved 2011-04-21 .
- Jump up^ “KDDI to invest a further £ 135m into Telehouse ‘s London Docklands data center campus” . Retrieved 2014-07-23 .