A reflowable paper is a kind of electronic paper That can adapted ict presentation to the output device . Typical prepress or fixed page size output formats such as PostScript or PDF are not reflowable during the printing process because the page is not resized. For end users , the World Wide Web standard HTMLis a reflowable size  as is the case with resizable Any electronic page format.
In contrast to end user terminology, the concept of reflow is used to the Chat Sometimes desktop publishing program features for print publication page layoutSuch As automatically balancing the amount of text in a number of columns. 
Besides HTML, commercially available systems include:
- ePUB is a simple reflowable format that allows a single column with inline images , in many ways similar to a stripped-down HTML. 
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) introduced XAML -based documents together with a viewer “SinglePageViewer” that can reflow any WPF objects. However the XPS standard document also introduced by Microsoft with WPF does not support reflow. 
- Tagged PDF documents can contain an additional layer of content.  
- FictionBook is a free reflowable format by design. It does not specify the appearance of a document; instead, it describes its structure. For example, there are special tags for epigraphs, verses and quotations.
Xerox PARC has an OCR layout analysis at word-level. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b T. M. Breuel, WC Janssen, K. Popat, Baired HS (2003). Apostolos Antonacopoulus and Jianying Hu, ed. Web Document Analysis . World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. p. 93. ISBN 981-238-582-7 .
- ^ Jump up to:Sklar a b , David F .; van Dam, Andy (September 2005). “Introduction to Windows Presentation Foundation” . MSDN . Microsoft . Retrieved 2 December 2012 .
- Jump up^ Burke, Pariah S. (2011). InDesign CS5 mastering for print design and production . Wiley Publishing, Inc. p. 501. ISBN 978-0-470-65098-1 .
- Jump up^ Burks, Michael R. (2006). Web accessibility: web standards and regulatory compliance . p. 379. ISBN 978-1-59059-638-8 .
- Jump up^ “Reflow the contents of Adobe PDF documents” (PDF) . Adobe Systems . Retrieved 2 December 2012 .