Prime Point Foundation , officially inaugurated in December, 1999,  is a not-for-profit organization founded by Krishnaswamy Srinivasan . Srinivasan, also known as Prime Point Srinivasan , is an expert communication, social worker, and banker. Dr. MS Swaminathan , an agricultural scientist, inaugurated the trust. The present trustees include S. Narendra , a spokesman of the Government of India, and a training advisor to the Prime Minister of India. The trust aims to create awareness about communication, journalism and public relations among the management students ofIndian universities and colleges .
Since icts inception, a number of eminent Indians from diverse fields-have participated in the activities of the Prime Point Foundation Including Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal , MS Swaminathan , TS Krishnamurthy , N Rangachary , TS Raghavan , N Vittal , Yagnaswami Sundara Rajan , N Gopalswami and many others.
The foundation facilitates a number of activities. Its training division organizes workshops covering areas like strategic corporate communication , stress management , and team building . It also has the establishment of at least three more organizations, namely,
- The New Media Forum which brings together the media journalists operating in Chennai.
- The Chennai PR Club  which serves as a meeting place for PR and professionals related to corporate communications.
- The India Vision Clubs in many parts of India. The India Vision Clubs draw inspiration from India 2020 , a book written by APJ Abdul Kalam , Former President of the Republic of India.
Moreover, to encourage the awareness of public relations and to recognize exemplary contributions in the field of public relations, the foundation has also presented a number of awards:
- 2000-01: Award for the best public relations related to the colleges and educational institutions of the metropolis of Chennai.
- 2001-02: Award for the best documentary film produced by students of the mass media of the colleges and educational institutions of the metropolis of Chennai.
- 2003: Essay Contest on India Vision for the students of colleges and other educational institutions of the state of Tamil Nadu .
- 2004: Award for the best public service program by the Doordarshan , the national TV channel of India.
The foundation is also associated with a number of online activities. For instance, the Foundation maintains India Vision 2020, a website inspired by the India 2020 book .
The foundation pioneered utilization of the medium of wiki to create a syllabus for PG Diploma Course in Communications and PR  by one of the leading universities of India, the Anna University Coimbatore . Dr. Radhakrishnan, Vice Chancellor of the University, Building of Syllabus for a University accredited course of the world.
Sansad Ratna Award
Since 2010, the Foundation presents Sansad Ratna Award for top performing Lok Sabha .
The foundation of discussion groups on Public Relations, Communication and Journalism.
It also publishes India’s first PodMagazine  titled ‘PodUniversal’ . As at February 2014, it has published more than 300 podcasts on various topics, covering health, education, public relations, communication, media, economics, technology, national development, etc.
Since March 2006, it has published a corporate monthly ezine titled ‘ Pre-Sense ‘ Each month, the ezine spreads positive vibrations. Many eminent people have their guest edited or contributed their views. The Ezine has received Awards from the Association of Business Communicators of India and the Public Relations Council of India. It was the media partner for the 5th World PR Conference held in June 2008 Organized by Chartered Institute of Public Relations at London, and also the Media Partner for the International PR Conference held in Detroit in October 2008 hosted by Public Relations Society of America ( PRSA) and Global PR Conference held at Bangaloreduring April 2009 by Public Relations Council of India (PCRI)
Since January 2013, the Foundation is publishing in Tamil ezine titled New Gen Thamizhan to promote positive awareness among youth. The Tamil ezine was launched by Mr Ponraj Vellaichamy , Advisor to former Indian President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam . 
- Official web site
- Another Official web site
- Sansad Ratna Awards
- Jump up^ Launch of Foundation
- Jump up^ Launch of Chennai PR Club
- Jump up^ Framing syllabus
- Jump up^ Launch of Podcast
- Jump up^ Launch of Tamil ezine