An online artwork proofing, feedback, review and approval tool is a web-based collaborative software that helps studios with internal and client communication.
How it works
Users are allowed to upload files to a central repository where other users are allowed to mark up, annotate, add comments and / or approve them.
- View online multimedia files: images , videos and documents .
- Mark up files
- Version control
- How threads
- User profiles
- User permissions
- Email notifications
Many tools are developed with a combination of HTML with Adobe Flash , AJAX or Microsoft Silverlight .
- Web conferencing
- Get accurate feedback on work-in-progress design pieces.
- Saves time for the studio and their customers
- Prevents interpretation mistakes.
- Allows studios are located in central location.
- Enables a person in a different place and / or timezone to give / receive feedback