NJFX , also known as New Jersey Fiber Exchange , is a Wall Township, NJ -based data center operator. The company offers Tier 3 data center , meet-me room and colocationservices from a 58 acre site adjacent to Tata Communications ‘ subsea cable landing station .
NJFX Was founded by Gil Santaliz, a telecommunications executive Who in 2008 sold metro dark fiber provider 4Connections to Optimum Lightpath, a subsidiary of NY cable operator Cablevision (now Altice USA).  Tata Communications was a founding partner of NJFX. 
NJFX opened a meet-me room (MMR) within Tata Communication’s Wall, NJ subsea cable landing station (CLS).  One of Tata’s cables terminating in the cable landing station is the Seabras-1 undersea cable, which links North America and Brazil, with a landing point in Sao Paulo .  Tata’s TGN Atlantic subsea cable also lands in Wall Township, connecting to Highbridge , Somerset , United Kingdom . As the MMR operator, NJFX managed the network connections between its own customers and those of Tata Communication’s CLS. 
In September 2015, NJFX announced they would be building a 64,000 sq ft Tier III data center adjacent to Tata’s CLS, providing direct access to their European and South America subsea cables.  Design would be done by Boston-based Bala Consulting Engineers. 
In January 2016, voice and data network provider Windstream announced it was extending its 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100G) network from NJFX’s presence at the CLS to Ashburn, Virginia’s Internet hub. 
In September 2016, the new data center came online. 
In March 2017, NJFX announced they were adding an additional data center on their campuses. 
NJFX operates a data center campus in Wall Township, NJ, offering meet-me room, data center and roommate services to business customers. The center is adjacent to Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP & L), a subsidiary of giant energy FirstEnergy . 
- Jump up^ “Cablevision Optimum Lightpath Buys NJ Fiber Provider” . multichannel.com . 2008-10-21 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- Jump up^ “Tata PoP deploys at New Jersey Fiber Exchange” . lightwaveonline.com . 2016-11-08 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “NJFX to open data center at New Jersey cable landing” . datacenterdynamics.com . 2015-09-29 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- Jump up^ “NJFX launches data center with access to Europe and South America” . capacitymedia.com . 2015-01-27 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- Jump up^ “Bringing Submarine Cable Landing Facilities to the New Jersey Shore” . telecomreviewna.com . 2016-03-01 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- Jump up^ “New Jersey Fiber Exchange Begins Construction of New Data Center” . transformingnetworkinfrastructure.com. 2015-09-29 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- Jump up^ “Windstream Establishments 100G express route in Ashburn red-hot, Va. Market via NJFX” . fiercetelecom.com. 2016-01-19 . Retrieved 2016-01-30 .
- Jump up^ “Industry Spotlight: Gil Santaliz on NJFX’s” Tier 3 by the Subsea ” ” . telecomramblings.com . 2016-09-21 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- Jump up^ “NJFX To Expand Its Landing Station Campus Cable” . missioncriticalmagazine.com . 2017-03-21 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .
- Jump up^ “NJFX’s Santaliz Says High Speed Fiber, High Availability Infrastructure to Revitalize the Jersey Shore” . njtechweekly.com . 2015-10-08 . Retrieved 2017-05-12 .