||API home page
|American Broadcasting Company
||ABC Resources API
||Resources API retrieves content produced by ABC businesses, including national and local news, entertainment videos, and more.
||AP Content API
- AP Content API
- AP Breaking News API
- AP Images API, one of the world’s largest collections of historical and contemporary imagery.
- AP Breaking News API.
||BBC Platform API
||“Platform API power all the BBC’s product areas – iPlayer, News, Sports, Weather, Kids’ Knowledge and Learning – Youview.” 
||Bloomberg API provides unrestricted access to raw data for customers for its financial market information.
||CBS Sports Development Center [No longer available]
- Fantasy Live Scoring API
- Rules API
- Player Search API
- Player Profile API
- League Roster API
- Schedule API
- Salary and Wild Cards API
- Playoff Settings API
- Playoff Bracket API
- Fantasy Scoring API live retrieves scoring data for league.
- API rules retrieves rules for a fantasy league.
- Player Search API retrieves a list of players.
- Player Profile API retrieves a player’s profile.
- League Roster API retrieves roster for one team or all teams.
- API schedule retrieves schedule and match information.
- Salary and Wild Cards API retrieves wildcard values for a set of players.
- Playoff Settings APIs retrieves playoff settings for a league.
- Playoff Bracket API retrieves to the league’s playoff bracket.
||CityFalcon Enterprise API
||Financial News API
||Customizable financial newsfeed for stocks, commodities, foreign exchange, and indices from 100+ publications
- access to the list of financial influencers
- access to trending assets
- CityFALCON Score – rating for each story which shows the value of the story
- Twitter integration
||ZEIT ONLINE Content API
||Online Content API
||Online content API provides access to articles from the ZEIT archive dating back to 1946 and from ZEIT ONLINE.
|Dow Jones and Company
||Dow Jones Factiva
||Enterprise Integration API
||“Share content via enterprise integration API and embeddable widgets while honoring copyright holders.”
||ESPN API NOTE: No new authorized access, as of Jan. 2015 [No longer available]
- Athlete API
- Audio API
- Draft API
- API Headlines
- API Leaders
- Medals API
- Now API
- API Photos
- API Rankings
- Research Notes API
- Scores & Schedules API
- Standings API
- Teams API
- Video API
- Athlete APIs retrieves rosters of players for various sports, as well as biographical and statistical data for individual athletes.
- ESPN retrieves audio API on-demand audio content. This includes ESPN Radio as well as clips from many live shows on ESPN Radio.
- Draft API retrieves information about NBA and NFL draft picks.
- ESPN retrieves API headlines from various news stories.
- Leaders APIs retrieves information on leading athletes in specific statistics categories.
- Medals API provides medal and event results from the Summer and Winter Olympic Games.
- Nowadays, you can read more about ESPN.com, including headline news, stories, columns, blogs, videos, podcasts, game recaps, and more.
- API photos enable interaction with ESPN’s photo content.
- Rankings API provides rankings of teams and players for various sports, as well as recruiting rankings.
- Research Notes API retrieves information from ESPN’s vast knowledge base of exclusive sports data.
- Scores & Schedules API provides game / match information, including start times, come, competitors, score, and stats across every major sport.
- Standings API retrieves latest standings for a particular sport by division, conference, or overall.
- Teams API provides information on roster, stats, and more, for individual teams.
- Video API allows interaction with ESPN’s video-on-demand content, which includes hundreds of video clips each week.
||FT for Developers
- Headline API
- Datamining API
- Education API
- Access API
- Headline API allows developers to integrate FT content into the applications of their choice.
- Datamining API allows developers to retrieve and host their own products.
- Education API bring market context to learning resources, so students have a better understanding of the application of theory.
- Access API displays full text FT articles co-mingled with content from other publishers.
||Using the msnbc.com APIs
- API Documents
- Entities API
- Topics API
- API documents represents articles, videos, images, slide shows, and other content available on msnbc.com. API documents Documents related to a list of Entities, another document, or a geographic location.
- Entities API returns Entities associated with Documents and Topics. Entities are statistically-significant keywords associated Documents.
- Topics pages are special msnbc.com pages that are created for entities that reach a specific threshold of “importance”. The Topic API Returns Topics related to Entities or Documents.
|New York Times
||The Times Newswire API
- Times Newswire API
- Article Search API
- Campaign Finance API
- Community API
- Congress API
- Event Listings API
- Geographic API
- Movie Reviews API
- Real Estate API
- TimesTags API
- API Top Stories
- Times Newswire API provides an up-to-the-minute stream of published items.
- Article Search API retrieves headlines, abstracts and links to associated multimedia from1851 to today.
- Campaign Finance API Retrieves Presidential Campaign Contribution and Expenditure Data Based on the United States Federal Election Commission filings.
- Community API retrieves comments by NYTimes.com users.
- Congress API US Congressional votes, including information about specific House and Senate members.
- Event Listings APIs retrieves information about handpicked events in New York City and the surrounding area.
- Geographic API uses linked data to enhance rental concepts used in The New York Times’ controlled vocabulary.
- Movie Reviews API retrieves links to reviews and NYT Critics’ Picks, and search movie reviews by keyword.
- Real Estate APIs for New York City.
- TimesTags APIs retrieves standardized terms that match search queries, and filters by Times dictionaries.
- Top Stories API provides lists of home page articles and associated images.
- NPR Tech Center
- NPR One Developer Center
- Story API
- Station Finder API
- API Transcript
- Story API provides audio from most NPR programs dating back to 1995.
- Station Finder API used to identify local NPR member stations that carry NPR programming based on zip code, city / state, unique ID, call letters, longitude / latitude, and a few other parameters.
- Transcript API provides access to full transcripts of stories airing on selected NPR programs.
||Documentation – COVE API
||Cove API provides access to full PBS episodes, clips, and promotions.
||Our APIs and Technologies
||Robust Foundation API
||Robust Foundation API enable applications to use Thomson Reuters systems to publish and consume data.
||Guardian Open Platform
||Content API provides access to the content of the content and tags. There are half a million items available as far back as 1999.
- API articles
- Best-Selling Books API
- Book Reviews API
- Breaking News API
- Census API
- Movie Reviews API
- API snapshots
- Music Reviews API
- Sports Salaries API
- Articles API retrieves USA TODAY stories going back to 2004.
- Best-Selling Books APIs retrieves weekly list of the nation’s top-selling books as compiled by USA TODAY.
- Book Reviews API retrieves USA TODAY book reviews.
- Breaking News API retrieves breaking news content.
- Census API provides access to United States Census information.
- Movie Reviews API retrieves USA TODAY movie review content.
- Snapshots APIs retrieves easy-to-read statistical graphics that presents information on various issues and trends in a visually appealing way.
- Music Reviews API retrieves USA TODAY music review content.
- Sports Salaries API provides information for the MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL, including player, position and team data and salary.