KooBits designs and builds digital products for children and educators.
KooBits was founded in 2007 by Prof. Sam Ge Shuzhi, Dr. Chen Xiangdong, and current CEO Stanley Han.  The trio saw opportunity in the rapid growth of the ebook industry, and the decision to focus on creating software for interactive enhanced ebooks.
In 2008, KooBits was the winner  of the Asia Pacific ICT Awards 2008 (elearning)  and the Infocomm Singapore Awards 2008 (elearning).  
KooBits received support from the Media Development Authority (MDA)   in the development of Future Media  and was one of the companies selected to receive funding in Interactive Digital Media  projects. MDA also helped Personal e-Motion Secure Venture Capital Fund from Accel-X Pte Ltd. KooBits is part of the FutureBooks  Partner Network initiated by MDA to develop Singapore-based learning from user-generated content to delivery across multiple platforms. PEM Raised Its First Round of Venture Capital Investments in July 2009 through NUS Enterprise’s Network of Business Angels and Venture Capitalists.
KooBits provides the platform for the creation of ebooks for Young Reporters Training Camp program of Youth Olympic Games 2010, an initiative by the Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts (MICA),  Singapore.
KooBits 4.0 is a place to shelve ebooks. Just as with a physical version, users can organize ebooks in a bookshelf using the default categories or renaming them. Also, tools are available for highlighting and stamping on ebooks and more PDF, EPUB, interactive KBJ ebooks and more. The software also provides audio and video input.
The KooBits Editor is a program that allows users to create multimedia ebooks, ecards, scrapbooks, photo montages and more. It is currently available in four languages: English , Chinese ,  Malay ,  and Tamil . Users can publish their ebooks on their web site.
The software’s proprietary Content-Driven Animation enables users to trigger images, videos, and animations by entering or reading key words and phrases in an ebook. An advanced resource pool allocation algorithm allows for high performance with real-time rendering of large-sized, progressively-downloading multimedia files and data encoding. KooBits Editor has also been developed with a component for the application of the application to be embedded in a third party Facebook .
The Editor KooBits being white is used by elearning companies and organisms in South East Asia , China , Maldives , and Kuwait , and is used by more than 90 schools in Singapore . In 2009, KooBits partnered with the Singaporean bookstore Popular Holdings to promote the software.
- KooBits official website
- Jump up^ ebooks software – Infocomm Singapore Portal-Success
- Jump up^ APICTA-SiTF 2008 – Jakarta, Indonesia Archived2009-10-15 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ KooBits Wins Asia Pacific ICT Awards 2008
- Jump up^ NUS Press KooBits Wins Infocomm Singapore Awards
- Jump up^ KooBits Wins the ArchivedInfoComm Singapore 2008Archived2010-04-11 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Five Digital Media Projects $ 70m Investments Set
- Jump up^ Five New Media projects awarded S $ 7.6 m funding by MDA
- Jump up^ Singapore MDA Taps Industry Leaders To Future Shape Of Books And Virtual Worlds Archived2009-10-28 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ 33 Digital Media Projects Win $ 14m Funding
- Jump up^ FutureBooks Archived2010-04-17 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Minister Speech About Archi KooBits Archived2011-07-17 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ 16 所 学 学 采 最 最 最 生 生 生 生 电 电 电 电 电 电
- Jump up^ Kini tidak sushi hasilkan buku penuh animasi