ISPConfig is an open source hosting control panel for Linux , licensed under BSD license and developed by the company ISPConfig UG.  The ISPConfig project was started in autumn 2005 by the German company projektfarm GmbH.
ISPConfig allows administrators to manage websites , email addresses, and DNS records through a web- based interface. The software has 4 login levels: administrator, reseller, client and email-user.
The following services and features are supported:
- Manage one or multiple servers from one controlpanel.
- web server management for Apache and Nginx .
- Mail server management with spam and antivirus filter.
- DNS server management (BIND, Powerdns and MyDNS).
- Mirroring and clusters configuration.
- Administrator, reseller, client and mailuser login.
- Virtual server management for OpenVZ Servers.
- Website statistics with Webalizer.
See feature list reference 
- Web hosting control panel
- Comparison of web hosting control panels
- Jump up^ http://www.ispconfig.orgISPConfig UG
- Jump up^ http://www.ispconfig.org/ispconfig-3/ISPConfig features