An Internet hosting service is a service that runs Internet servers, allowing organizations and individuals to serve content to the Internet. There are various levels of service and various kinds of services offered.
A common kind of hosting is web hosting . Most hosting providers offer a combination of services; e-mail hosting , for example. DNS hosting service is usually bundled with domain name registration .
Generic kinds of Internet hosting Provide a server Where the customer can run anything They Want (Including web servers and other servers ) and internet-have connections with good upstream bandwidth .
Full-featured hosting Process
Full-featured hosting services include:
- Complex hosting solutions, with many companies choosing a hybrid solution. There are many similarities between standard and complex managed hosting and the key difference is the level of administrative and engineering support that the customer pays for – owing to both the increased size and the complexity of the infrastructure deployment. The provider steps in to take over most of the management, including security, memory, storage and IT support. The service is mainly proactive in nature. 
- Dedicated hosting service , also called managed hosting service, where the hosting service provider owns and manages the machine, leasing full control to the customer. Management of the server can be used for backup, installation of security patches and various levels of technical support.
- Virtual private server , in which virtualization technology is employed in order to allow multiple logical servers to run on a single physical server
- Colocation facilities provide just the Internet connection, uninterruptible power and climate control, but let the customer do his own system administration ; the most expensive
- Cloud hosting , which can also be used for the time and the time of use, and can be quickly scaled up or down.
Limited or application-specific hosting services include: [ citation needed ]
- File hosting service / cyberlocker
- Web hosting service
- E-mail hosting service
- DNS hosting service
- Game servers
- Wiki farms LTE 4G
Internet hosting services include the required Internet connection; they may charge a rate per month or charge per bandwidth used – a common payment plan for the amount of bandwidth and charge for any ‘overage’. The overage charge would be agreed upon at the start of the contract. [ quote needed ]
Web hosting technology has had some controversial causes, as has Web.com claims that it holds patent rights to some common hosting technologies, including the use of a web-based control panel to manage the hosting service, with its 19 patents. Hostopia, a large wholesale hosting provider, has been purchased from Hostopia for 10% of Hostopia’s retail revenues. In addition, Web.com sued Go Daddy for a similar patent infringement. 
- Internet service provider
- Application service provider
- Hosted service provider
- Utility computing
- Green hosting
- Cloud storage
- Hybrid server
- Jump up^ “Internet Infrastructure Technology” Structure Research, Sept 5, 2012
- Jump up^ Berr, Jonathan (2006-06-21). “Go Daddy Gets Sued” . thestreet.com. Archived from the original on 2010-05-26 . Retrieved 2010-05-21 .